Saturday, September 27, 2008

Motivational Photos- A Motivating Story...

Motivational Photos
By Catherine Pulsifer


Recently a friend of mine was visiting in my office. She commented on the motivational photos on my walls. "No wonder you never give up, everything in your office reinforces you to keep going,” she said.

I hadn't realized the number of motivational pictures and sayings that were there. Here are some of the sayings that are on the pictures in my office:

"Believe in Yourself"

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

"There is nothing like a dream to create the future."

"Persistence prevails when all else fails."

"What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."

"Enjoy where you are at while you are waiting to get to where you want to be!"

"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."

"Count Your Many Blessings"

And of course, I also have the monthly motivational calendar hanging in my office, with a quote for each day of the month.

After my friends comment, I realized that, yes; the décor in my office does reinforce my determination. Many times I look at one of these pictures and read the saying, especially when I am facing a challenge - it does make a difference. Studies have shown that what we read, what music we listen to; the décor in our home and office all can have an affect on our mood.

Surround yourself with positive reminders for days when you need a bit of reinforcement!

Buy Your Move at Art.com

Your Move
Life Is A Game, Play It;
Life Is A Challenge, Meet It;
Life Is An Opportunity, capture It.

No comments: