Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You Raise Me Up An Inspirational Video For Everyone

This is a video unlike any I've ever done before, and is very personal and close to my heart. This is a chance for me to show a different side of myself and to make a video with a greater meaning. Strictly inspirational and meant to bring faith into your life if you are down, "You Raise Me Up" was made for anyone and everyone. This video tells more of a story of life, love, tragedy, and how in the midst of things, we are always looked after.


- Composer
Hope you enjoy and comment please! :)





1 comment:

Violet Star said...

It is an amazing video and I desperately needed this today to buoy my flagging spirits.

It is not only a beautiful piece of art , it also comes from a beautiful heart and a rich soul.
Thanks.