Time slips through our hands like grains of sand, never to return again. Those who use time wisely are rewarded with rich, productive and satisfying lives, both spiritually and materially.
1. Make a list of everything you would like to be, do or have in the months and years ahead. Analyze your list and select those items that can have the greatest possible consequences on your life.
2. Make a list of everything you have to do the next day the evening before. Let your subconscious mind work on your list while you sleep.
3. Organize your list by priority using the 80/20 Rule and the ABCDE Method. Separate the urgent from the non-urgent and the important from the non-important, before you begin.
4. Select the most important task, the one with the greatest possible consequences for completion or non-completion, and circle it, making it your A-1 job.
5. Begin immediately on your most important task and then discipline yourself to concentrate single-mindedly on this one task until it is 100% complete.
6. Ask yourself frequently: "What is the most valuable use of my time - right now?"